Westbury Veterinary Clinic
A fixture in the Summerville community, Westbury Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1960 by Dr. Brunson Westbury.
When Dr. Westbury decided to retire in 1984, Drs. Glen and Susan Haynes took over and added a boarding
and grooming facility next to the hospital and in 2003 built a new state-of-the-art hospital facility.
Now, Dr. Pamela Austin is continuing the tradition of excellent care and looks forward to serving the
community for years to come.
Westbury Veterinary Clinic is a full service veterinary hospital for dogs and cats. We are dedicated to
providing high quality wellness and preventive care so your pets can live happy and healthy lives. Our
services include general wellness care, complete diagnostic capabilities, dentistry, laser surgery, internal
medicine, vaccines, microchipping, and more.
- Founded in 1960.
||Dr. Pamela Austin
||Drs. Glen and Susan Haynes
||Dr. Brunson Westbury
- 2013 Reader's Choice Award: Best Pet Businesses
- 2014 Reader's Choice Award: Best Veterinary Facility
- 2015 Reader's Choice Award: Best Veterinary Facility
- Opened Westbury Pet Care Center in 1993 for pet boarding and grooming
- The first and only clinic in Summerville to earn the AAFP's Cat Friendly Practice certification
- Built our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital in 2003
- The wood trim in our lobby is made from the old barn that sat on the property from back when it was still farmland
- We are the only locally owned clinic in Summerville that is open until 8:00
- The only clinic in the area with a separate cats only entrance and lobby for the comfort of our feline friends
- 5 doctors on staff
- Offer same-day appointments
- Work with Trident Technical College to offer student preceptorships
- Annual sponsors of the Francis R. Willis SPCA Paw-Ker Run
Customers confidently choose us first to provide veterinary services for their cherished pets because we
consistently practice the highest quality medicine, provide compassionate and humane care, and exceed their expectations.
To promote the welfare of animals and strengthen the Human-Animal bond through exceptional veterinary
medicine, the highest medical standards, outstanding client education, and service to our community.
We will achieve our mission through:
Superior Customer Service. We pride ourselves on treating every customer with respect, taking the time to understand each client's
unique situation, and providing a positive experience for the client and the patient by getting the smallest details right.
Outstanding Medical Care. We are committed to maintaining state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and medical protocols in order to
provide the most effective treatments and wellness plans, speed patient recovery, and minimize your pet's pain and discomfort.
Client Education. Through knowledge and preventive care, our patients may live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
Our People. We believe that only by fostering a high performance culture and enabling our employees to grow personally and professionally and
work in a clean, safe, friendly environment will we be able to achieve our mission and deliver the service our customers and patients deserve.
Integrity. We work to build trusted relationships with our clients by only recommending appropriate and reasonable treatment and wellness
plans and services.
Accountability. We set high standards for ourselves and we accept no less than extraordinary results.
Passion. We love what we do and we let it show. Each one of us constantly strives to learn more, provide better service to our clients,
and continuously improve patient care.